Dosa is something unique and everyone loves to have a dosa whenever they get an opportunity to do so. This is a conventional, savoury, and a mouth-watering delicacy that is highly acclaimed across the globe thanks to its taste, nutritional balance, flavours, colours, and fascinating visual appeal.
The best thing about a dosa is that it is a truly versatile dish despite being a simple one. You could simply alter the ingredients or make some modifications to the batter and get a different type of dosa altogether. Here are some of the most popular varieties of dosa.
Sada or Plain Dosa
- Sada dosa is a simple or basic dosa with no stuffing.
- Sada dosa is really simple and known for its taste and texture. It is just like a simple pancake.
- Some prefer very thin and crispy soda dosa while others enjoy a soft and thicker soda dosa.
- Sada dosa is served with tangy and piping hot Sambhar and coconut chutney that is tempered with roasted mustard seeds.
- The sada dosa is unbeatable in terms of texture, taste, and flavours. You simply cannot stop at just one.
- Masala Dosa is truly addictive and a hot favourite South Indian breakfast dish that could be relished even as a lunch item or an evening snack or dinner.
- The potato filling is stuffed inside the dosa or served separately.
- Masala dosa is pretty filling and economical too. It is the best food when you are really hungry and wish to enjoy a filling meal without burning a hole in your pocket.
Chilli Cheese Dosa
- Chilli cheese dosa is a delicious cheesy dosa made with easily available ingredients.
- When the kids are fussy about usual dosa and chutney varieties, make this Chilli cheese dosa and we are sure they will love it.
- When the Dosa is almost cooked, sprinkle some cheddar cheese and finely chopped capsicum, onions and green chillies.
- When the cheese starts melting, fold the Dosa and serve. If you love lots of cheese, then you can sprinkle more cheese on top.
Get in touch! We're here for you...
Other ways to contact us:
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us directly on the details listed below. We will be sure to answer any questions you may have regarding The Dosa Maker.