- 50g plain flour 1 large egg 150ml
- 1 /2 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil Lemon wedges, to serve (optional) Caster sugar, to serve (optional)
- Put 50g plain flour, l large egg, 150ml milk, l /2 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into the batter plate that comes with the appliance;
- Use the whisk to mix all the ingredients to a smooth
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away
- Heat the appliance for 3-5 minutes. Then dip the non stick surface of the appliance into the batter as described under Instructions on page
- Cook your pancake for l min on each side.
- Serve with drizzle of lemon juice and caster
You can top it up with Maple syrup, sliced strawberries, caramelised slices of banana, and anything you fancy!
For a savoury pancake (e.g. cheese and ham/cheese and mushroom (pre-cooked)/cheese and spinach(pre-cooked) add the filling as the pancake is cooking. Then roll or fold the pancake and enjoy.
American Style Pancakes
For American style pancakes, just add l /2 a spoonful of Baking powder. Instead of dipping the appliance in the batter, place a silicon ring on top of the non-stick surface of the heated appliance, pour enough batter gently into
the ring and turn over when cooked. You can make several of these and stack them to make a delicious breakfast using fruit compote, maple syrup, honey, icing sugar etc.
Get in touch! We're here for you...
Other ways to contact us:
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us directly on the details listed below. We will be sure to answer any questions you may have regarding The Dosa Maker.